N9NJS,

Might look at some of the Mot and GE voters.  They are old, but had some very
good circuits and operational modes.  I've used their input circuits to clean
up digital and other modes before whatever I was driving.  The GE used a tone
to indicate no rcv input as a means of locking out a rcvr so one did not vote
on it, tone present rcvr had no input.  Simple, but good.

I'm using a driver circuit from a Mot voter to build a D-Star interface from a
receiver.  Cleans up things.

GE had some real good S/N voters.  This might give some good ideas.

I built a voter once.  Did not go far with it.  I liked the auto leveling I
built in.  Voters are usually critical on level.  Was using digital pots in an
auto alignment mode to set the levels so all receivers would have same level.
Would go to TX site and insert rig with tone on input freq and put voter in
auto-align mode and it would adjust levels.   Of course still did not correct
for response differences.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575