I use quite a lot of Nitto brand tape , it works well here in Queensland
Australia through 42 C deg and the odd cyclone year after year

To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:00:58 -0700
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Feedline Connector Sealant Tape

>A cell phone Tower Tech. gave me some Cell-Tape (C-Tape) for weather

>proofing connectors. I used some tonight on a connector and compared

>to Coax Seal or #33 Tape and 3M Sealant this stuff was a pleasure to

>use. The removal also impressed me, it was also quick and clean. I am

>mentioning this product in case you don't know it exists. I would also

>be interested in comments from those who have used it. I don't know

>how long it has been on the market, so I am also interested in

>longevity. Here is the information from the TESSCO Web Site. The

>TESSCO number is 360590.

The silicone tape is available from Times Microwave, Andrew and a few

others.  I've been a very tried and true 3M rubber tape, 3M scotchkote and

3M #33 tape guy for many years.  However, I've started using this silicone

tape recently and am likewise very impressed.  I usually make two complete

layers, each one covering half of the previous wrap.  One slice with a razor

knife and it comes off, at that point I defy anyone to separate those pieces

of tape, they have 'melted' into one solid, tight silicone seal.  Just for

safety I put some 33 over it to make sure it is protected and doesn't come

loose.

Excellent stuff thus far...but then again, it's summer :)

73

Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT