Me too! I would like the info as well.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

WA Brown

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Cochran
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Yaesu FT-2800 Solutions

  Same here..   [EMAIL PROTECTED] will do it :)

  TIA

  On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Mike (WM4B) Besemer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

    Dave,

    I'm looking for info on the COS signal and external circuitry.

    Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Mike
    WM4B

    --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "wb7cjq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    > Anybody wanting to use the 2800 as the receive side of a repeater
    > and/or remote base or Echolink system, I have (as of today) the
    > answers!!!
    >
    > I can get you discriminator level "gated" audio as well as a COS type
    > signal. Both will require external circuitry, but I've found those
    > hidden little guys!!!
    >
    > Email or just post here.
    >
    > 73,
    >
    > Dave.

  Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only
a true genius can find a way to set it free.