Kevin,

Might be good to record this and put on DVD so some like you could get to view.

I know there would copywrite issues, but think nothing would be said if offered
for free download.  Just make sure you put the advertising in.  However, as I
do, I fast forward thru these, but still some PR to help.

Also might be able to get on internet by going to NBC.com and they might have
at a site after the show airs.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575