  From: Doug Fitts
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:29 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: NBC "Dateline" Explores World of Tower
Climbers, July 21 @ 10 pm EDT

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Glaenzer"
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > looks like PC run amok..................they had to get the
  obligatory 'woman in a man's world' dig in there...I'll pass

  And what's wrong with a woman being a boss? I work for the major
  transportation bus company here in Tucson and the General
  Manager is a Female. The HR Director is a female. The person who runs
  our Scheduling Department is a female and, my wife of 32 years is a
  boss at one of the largest insurance companies in the United States,
  after 42 years!! Maybe I am misinterpreting your point however,you will
  pass on watching this program...your loss!!

  Doug W7FDF

  PS: We almost got nominated our first potential female President of
  the U.S......nothing ever stays the same!! Watch the program and stop
  whining. You might learn something.

  PS: A lot of men think the communications/two-way radio industry is no
  place for a woman. I for one did own a two-way shop back East in the
  early 1980's. I'll show you one gal who knows electronics and can
  design a repeater with class and professionalism that would knock your
  socks off!! She worked for me for two years and has been a Ham for
  over 38 years!!