Small problem that I'm sure will bring out a chuckle to the experienced
repeater builders out there...

I currently run 2 Mastr II uhf stations (not mobiles) and I want to add
CG.  I have aquired 2 dip-switch style Mastr-II Channel Guard boards.
Both are G1 series.  I have selected 127.3 for the pl tone and ensure
that the correct open/closed switches are in place.  I even turned each
on and off several times as was stated in the repeater builder pages.
I installed the unit into the repeater, and it is not encoding.  What
am I missing.  Before anyone asks, I am note sure if it is decodeing.
I will go back to the transmitter site tomorrow and ensure that cg
logic is high or low.  I have tried all 3.

I was wondering if there are any tricks with this card used in a
station situation.

73 and tnx for the reply de Joe KB5VJY