Luckily the W4BOC club repeaters captured Jane Barbe before she passed. She was also a guest at a club meeting. She introduced herself from the back of the room on a wireless mic as I remember to a standing ovation. I'll have to see if CDs are available with her voice to put together IDs.

For those who don't know her and those who remember her is a good sample.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94t4d-PlyAg
Ronny K4RJJ