-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Burkleo
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:37 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: UHF MICOR Unified Chassis

Mark,
I agree with Eric, you are aways away from cutting and hacking on
traces until we can identify exactly which backplane board you are
working with.

Most of the time that I have seen the TRN prefix, it usually has been
tied to the PURC series of radios. Are all of your backplane boards
that you have, this same model number?

On the backplane board what are the cards slots labeled as? Knowing
this information may help identify what the original station service
type was.

Joe - WA7JAW

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "n9wys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK - I'm now home from work and have had an opportunity to look at the
> station.  The backplane has the following number printed on it:
TRN6421A