Jim,
On our commercial and amateur sites we use the Arcom RC-210
controllers for both amateur and commercial repeaters, as well as
total site monitoring. We have them reading voltage and charging
current on our solar sites with voice announcements. Monitoring the AC
power and starting and stopping the generator, along with voice
announcements when the generator is running and stopped. We also have
voice announcements for door alarms and temperature readout. These
controllers have one of the best sounding user DVR record and playback
audio that I have heard, in addition to the factory vocabulary that is
built in. I do highly recommend their software to program the
controller with the computer.

Here is the basic features from page 4 of the Hardware manual.

Introduction
Congratulations on your purchase of the RC210 Repeater Controller. By
harnessing the power of state-of-the-art RISC
microprocessor technology in a sophisticated 3 port design and the
resulting reduction in required components, the RC210
provides your repeater with a rugged, reliable and expandable
controller with features usually found in controllers costing
hundreds of dollars more.
The RC210 continues the Arcom tradition started with our RC-110
Repeater Controller by making updates to the operating
firmware available for free to purchasers of the RC210. As updates
become available, they are posted on our website and
available free of charge to any RC210 owner. Installing updates
requires no more than a computer running Windows
95/98/NT/2000/XP with a serial (or USB) port. With the RC210, you just
download the free update and upload it into your RC210
in minutes!
Features
! Three port design - Each port may be operated independently with its
own hang time, ID's and Courtesy Tones.
! Selectable Monitor Mute/Monitor Mix audio for each link port and
selectable cross linking ability between ports
! Each port may be defined as half or full-duplex
! 240+ word vocabulary in real human speech. May be used in
programmable ID's or other messages
! On-board DVR for recording your own custom messages over the air
(may be used in any programmable message)
! Fully programmable command codes up to 8 digits each
! Automatic ID rotation with Initial and Pending ID's and timers.
! Programmable CW messages programmable dual-tone and speed, on a per
port basis
! Gated audio on all ports with selectable de-emphasis - you may tap
directly off the discriminator without regard for squelch
action or de-emphasis on any port
! True sine wave microprocessor generated tones
! Use of low-noise, high-impedance JFET op amps for exceptional audio
quality
! 40 Command Macros that can store up to 15 commands each, including
other macros
! 50 Command Macros that can store up to 4 commands each, including
other macros
! Each port has its own dedicated DTMF decoder
! DTMF Pad Test where entered digits are read back by the controller
! Selectable CTCSS/Carrier squelch modes on all ports.
! General purpose timers for specially timed events
! Each port may be defined to require CTCSS or not require CTCSS for
DTMF operation
! Selectable Enable/Disable of DTMF on all ports
! Selectable polarity of COS and CTCSS signals on each port
! Selectable CTCSS encode control output with programmable delay
dropout for controlling external CTCSS encoder on
each port
! Frequency agile Remote Base operation, including transmitter offset
and CTCSS selection.
! 8 A/D inputs for voltage or current measurements with 6 custom
definable meter faces
! 3 auxiliary audio inputs for use with a weather receiver, autopatch
or other external audio source
! A/D inputs protected against over or negative voltages
! Scheduler with 20 setpoints
! Choice of DB9 or RJ45 connectors for radio port connection.
! 5 digital inputs
! LED displays of controller status
! 7 user controllable digital outputs for remote control - expandable
to 23
! Programmable timers, including hang time, timeout and ID interval
! Hardware watchdog timer
! Fan control with programmable shut off timer

http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/

I think they are worth a look.

73, and good luck.

Joe - WA7JAW

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Jim Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am looking for a controller for a commercial application that will
allow control of several output relays and will allow readout on the
repeater of a voltage level via voice. (As well as control the repeater)

> Rather than pour through all the specs on line, I thought I would
query the group for suggestions for one with this capability.