Ken,
As always, thanks a lot.

Russ, KD7IOP gave Telewave a call after I talked to you, and it looks
like we are just going to put one of the new updated preamp boards in
our VHF unit that is down.

Russ did find out that the preamp board is 50 ohms in and out, so in
an emergency, one could get creative if needed.

73,
Joe - WA7JAW