Robert,

You can peruse the Sinclair catalog at www.sinctech.com
It is a Canadian company, so shipping to Stateside addresses is one factor
to consider.  I bought two SRL-222 VHF dipole antennas for 2m use, several
years ago, and they are both performing very well.  Sinclair products are
generally well-designed and well-made, but they are expensive.  You can
special-order almost any Sinclair product through commercial distributors
such as Tessco, Talley, and Hutton.  The only item I have ordered direct
from Sinclair was a new cable harness for a Q-202G duplexer, to convert it
from high-split to low-split, for operation in the 2m band.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY