From: Kevin Custer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:35:29 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Back up......

The list is back up.    Enjoy!
Please keep it under control.

This list is nearly 10 years old.  I have only had to do this one other
time.
Thank you to the good reliable membership that tries to help hold
things together.  For the others, I hope you have learned a thing or
two.

Since we were on vacation, some group members thought we weren't going
to return (like I'm going to hold back a 4000+ membership !)
Anyway, you are all invited to join JOHN MACKEY'S new group.  See the
details below.

Regards,
Kevin Custer

________________________________

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Mackey"

Since the "Repeater-Builder" yahoo group has been shut down with no
word of if or when it will be operational, I have started a new yahoo
group called "building-repeaters ". The idea of this group is for
intelligent & provocative discussions about building repeaters to
happen on this new group without the temper tantrums of the moderators.

Please feel free to join and tell all your friends about it. When
sending your join request, please say something about ham radio or
repeaters so I know you are not a spammer.

thanks! Below is a link to the website for the yahoo group.

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/building- repeaters/