Before I post on the eBAY website [later this evening]I have two CAT
RLS-1000B link port controller boards. One is mounted in the CAT
factory aluminum box. The second in a similar Bud aluminum chassis
with a 19 inch rack panel attached. The controller in the factory box
normally sells for a total of $129 [board] and $59.00 [box] plus
shipping respectively. I am letting it go for $130 dollars plus $12.00
Priority Mail shipping.

The controller attached to the rack panel and, in the aluminum box, I
am letting it go for $140 dollars plus $14.50 Priority Mail shipping.
The RLS-1000B controller board can be reviewed here at: 
http://www.catauto.com/rls1000.html

NOTE: Both these boards are new. I purchased three last year and now
only using the third one in my remotebase system on 900mhz. Sorry but
I will not consider an international transaction. The first Ham to
make a firm offer will get the deal. I will announce [post here] if
the items have been spoken for. If interested or have any questions
contact me **direct**: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

73

Doug W7FDF
Vail, Arizona

Reply via email to