John,
I have several of these up for repeaters here on the Oregon Coast.
They hold up pretty well. I would recommend a top brace if they are in
a harsh environment. I like their performance on UHF, they work very
well for their size and price.

On VHF they of course are a little lacking, and I have found they
compare to the performance of one of the single Telewave broadband loops.

We have one on a 4000' mountaintop that sees a fair amount of snow and
ice and it has survived 2 winters up there so far.

Hope this helps,
Joe - WA7JAW

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "John Mackey"