Here is a list of parts in this system, thanks to all and please bear
with me as life has been hard with God only knows what now ales me.

TPN1132A - LV PS
TPN1131A-1 HV PS
TCN1107A - REMOTE CONTROL MODULE
TLN4727A - RECEIVER
TLD1942B - EXCITER/DRIVER
TLN1675A-1 METERING CHASSIS
TLD5082A - POWER AMPLIFIER

I am looking at the scematics and trying to figure out most of what I
can.  Reading them is not bad, but difficult to keep track of.

Here is a list of wires that I am not certain with at this time, some
of which I know after looking at the schems, is almost straight
forward.

>From the top of the wiring harness from the power amplifier.
There is two wires with c-clips on them, others call them another
name, regardless the colors are:

Blue/Yellow (about a 22g wire)
Brown/Green

These connectors are slip on type, I would think they attached inside
the cabinet as I don't see anywhere on the system to plug them in,
I'm thinking possibly safety switches.

White
White/Black
Brown/White
Black and Dark Grey together
Solid grey
Brown/Yellow

These wires have ring terminals on them

Red/Green
Red/Yellow
Red/White
Two Grey Together
White/Green
Solid Grey

There is a wire that has a small round push on type just behind the
Remote Control, I'm thinking this must goto J5 on the metering panel,
only an assumption.

Going all the way down to the HV PS there is a group of wires from
the harness.

Red and Black 12 Guage wires, that follows up to the exciter, I am
sure this is the 12v source for the transmitter.

The other wires are:

Brown/White
Brown/Yellow
Tan/Black
Red/Yellow

And last but not least, wires from the HV going to the LV, which I do
believe will connect to TB1 on the LV and if correct should be as
follows:

TB1-3 = Blue
TB1-1 = Blue/Yellow
TB1-2 = Blue
TB1-7 = Yellow
TB1-5 = Yellow/Green
TB1-6 = Yellow

Thanks for the help

Mathew

Going to make another assumption here, there should be no difference
in both solid blues or solid yellows, and that they should be
reversable between either TP1 points?

And the AC input power goes to TB1 on the HV power supply