Dan;
         I can be of some assistance... I am not
aware of anything actually called a 900 mastr II
it was called a GE Net 900 station and was a
business format similar to edacs... There were
900 mhz stations called Mastr Prism as well...but
sounds like you have the former.

It requires an external  ref osc connection of
something like 17.64 mhz... to run the tx and rx.
The system controller is called a GETC and
provides for all analog and digital processing at
4800 baud over the air control data rate. it is a
1u slide out rack unit directly atop the station.

The station will work fine for 900 ham if you
take control of the PLL and disable freq control
from GETC and/or local binary switches attached
on top of the synthesized exciter inside the
door. In both instalations I am aware of the GETC
was completely disconnected, but from what I now
know, that would not really be necessary
especially if you wanted to use the digital
capability of the station it is mixed mode by default

I know of 2 others on the air for ham, I directly
contributed to the pll control of one and made my
design from notes from the first.

I have some atmel code for a controller to do the
freq load and control. I never really wrote it up
as they are so scarce in the market.

Depending on your level of building, it is quite
a nice find, and I will be glad to contribute
what I can. Many of the LBI's are available on
repeater builder and I have pdf's of those that are missing..

search under Ge Net

feel free to contact me direct for more info..

Doug
KD8B