I recently picked up a 72-MHz MICOR receiver off of the big auction site (won't
mention the name lest someone get all [EMAIL PROTECTED]&!).. This MICOR
receiver appears to be in a 3-1/2" high MSF-5000 series box, with the
spring-loaded releases on the black front panel. It has a squelch control and
an RJ-series jack on the front panel, and the rear panel has a BNC antenna
jack, along with a 10-pin male plug. The Motorola P/N stamped on the rear is
TRC1072AB, which might be just something like the rear panel number and not the
complete assembly number.

Does anyone know what series station this receiver was used in? I'd like to
find the hookup info for it, and find a part number the 10-pin matching
connector. I have plenty of actual MICOR receiver info, for receivers of all
bands, and would like to use this as a UHF control receiver for a 2-Meter
repeater. Repeated request for info emails to the original seller have not been
responded to, so I"m trying here. One person in our shop felt it might be part
of an MSF-5000 sereis paging station, with this 72-MHZ receiver used for
control (maybe similar to a 330W MICOR PURC station on 42 MHz with its 72-MHz
receiver, which I have sitting in my garage.)
Larry