Mark,
That sounds good. I should be available pretty much when ever you have
time. After 8 AM until 11 PM Pacific time should be OK.

I do not remember if you listed what the part number of the 4 user
modules that you have is. If they are not of the same vintage or
series as the Master Decoder Card that could be a possible source of a
 problem.

I do not remember much about Motrac Community Repeaters, only worked
on a couple of them and that was a long time ago.

I may be way off base here, but I would think that all the cards
should be of the same vintage or series. If the Master Decoder Card is
from the MSY series station, I would expect that the rest of the cards
in the chassis would be MSY vintage also.

Mark, have you tried finding a TRN6165A Master Decoder Module to try
in your repeater?

73,
Joe - WA7JAW