From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:14 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] coax length

John,
Very well then, I guess I need to be shopping for a good load. Any
suggestions? Any under an arm and a leg? What do the good loads use for
a resistor? I was under the impression that a non inductive resistor
was the purest resistance you could get. I have been wrong many times
in the past.
Thanks, Collin