From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 7:46 am
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: COAX LENGHT (now DUMMY LOADS)

Collin,

A guy local to me (WD9HSY) sells them - rated at 200W - on a certain
auction
site.  Normal cost is about $59.00.  If you do a search for "dummy
load" it
will pop up for you.  Although not costing an "arm and a leg" these
might
qualify for a finger or two...  ;-)

************ I'm on the List Too!!!    73, Brian WD9HSY ****************

BTW .... Mark, I only have a few more, my source has dried up!

Get them while they are hot!  (Dummy Loads!) ...... bad joke!

73, Brian

Collin,

A guy local to me (WD9HSY) sells them - rated at 200W - on a certain
auction
site.  Normal cost is about $59.00.  If you do a search for "dummy
load" it
will pop up for you.  Although not costing an "arm and a leg" these
might
qualify for a finger or two...  ;-)

************ I'm on the List Too!!!    73, Brian WD9HSY ****************

BTW .... Mark, I only have a few
more, my source has dried up!

Get them while they are hot!  (Dummy Loads!) ...... bad joke!

73, Brian

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges?
Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and
calculators.