Anyone using the old CUSHCRAFT exposed dipole array ( set of 4 dipoles ) on
a 220 repeater?  CC stopped making them about 10 years ago but they should
play great.   - Mike

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:33 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna recommendations 220

At 9/30/2008 19:51, you wrote:
>I would like to solicit antenna recommendations for a 220 Mhz
>repeater. We are currently using the Hustler G7-220 and are shopping for
>a replacement. I did get a quote for a Comprod 4 dipole unit. Very
>pricey though.

What's wrong with the G7-220? They generally do quite well. I using the
Comet CX-333 at a couple of sites & have had no problems with it. One site
has a 2 meter & 440 repeater & 220 link all triplexed on the same
antenna. Wish it had a little more gain, but probably only so much you can
do when trying to get a good gain/pattern on 3 widely spaced bands.

Bob NO6B

http://www.eset.com