--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Howard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to find a couple of VHF Mitreks for convertion to repeater
> use and am having difficulty finding them locally.
>
> I have checked a few websites with no success, and am looking for
> suggestions on other websites that might offer these at surplus
prices.

> Any advice appreciated.
>
> 73 de W2AFD Howard

 Hi Howard..........Well, your in luck. I happen to have one 110 watt
VHF Mitrek avaiable for sale. I also have a 110 watt Motrek also. The
Motrek is identical to the Mitrek except for the color. It's more of a
brownish color, but it's identical to a Mitrek in every way. The Mitrek
is a  T83JJA3000 and the Motrek is a T73JEA3000. The Motrek is already
on 158.400 MHz. They both are in terrific condition. Both are working.
Top and bottom covers are there.
 They are pretty much the last of the Mitreks I have. I have just the
transcievers, no accessories. If you need elements, I have those too.
I'll throw them in. If you need a certain PL freq, I'll see if I have
the reeds. I'll take 30.00 each for them. I know you won't be
dissapointed with them. Also, if you want to change the color of the
Motrek, I can give you the name of the spray paint to buy. It's a dead
ringer for Motorola's "Shadow Bronze".
 Let me know if your interested.  Thanks Ed Voccola KA1UNJ