From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ethercrash
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:21 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Low band Maratracs on 10m

I see a lot of discussion about 6m conversions for Maratracs... I'm
curious about using the low-split model (RF board HLB4099) on 10m FM.
 The stated range for these units is 29.7 - 36 MHz roughly.  Not a
huge stretch down into the 10m repeater band.  I have a 10m repeater
in the conceptual stages, and I've had good results with Maratracs on
high band and 440.  I'd really like to use them on this machine too.
Any wisdom offered is certainly appreciated.

Thanks and 73's de N4BWP
Brian