Dennis,

I would be interested in the ADM modules but that all i need. I am sure someone
would buy without the ADM modules since they plug in.

Mike K7PFJ

From: "w4dg.geo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For Sale: one (1) Link COmmunications Model# RLC-4, Serial# 1110, FOUR
(4) -port repeater controller. Includes OPTIONAL COST: two (2) each -
ADM (audio delay modules), Telephone Autopatch Interface with Cabinet,
19" LED Display Rack Mountable Cabinet, Dongle DVR, Loose leaf Complete
manual and seal packages of DB-9 & DB25 connectors. LASTEST SOFTWARE
VERSION 1.79. Cost new: $900.00 - Selling for $750.00 + shipping from
34667. Dennis - W4DG