For hod-dipped galv U-bolts, Rohn always had a good selection.  I don't know
if I've ordered any since Radian took over.  Pirod/Valmont also used to have
a good selection of hardware, though I found that a lot of what they had
wasn't always in their catalog or on the web site.

For stainless, if you have a Sears Hardware near you, and it's one of the
bigger/better ones, they have a decent selection of stainless U-bolts.
Marine supply places are good too.

I have a pretty good stock of hardware if you strike out, email direct.

                                --- Jeff WN3A