Unless the Hamtronics it is FCC Type Accepted for operatrion in the Part 95
(GMRS) service, which I seriously doubt, that would be an illegal Xmtr.  Just
hope Uncle Charlie doesn't want to take a look at it. you might be risking all
your licences.  As a man of the cloth, I would think you might want to lead by
example and stay legal.
--
Doug
N3DAB/WPRX486/WPJL709

---- kc8gpd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
Hi All,

I have decided to keep the repeater, get my GMRS license and put it up
on the 675 pair.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> I'm selling a Hamtronics REP-100, 700mW Repeater, CSI TP-38 Tone
Panel, 45
> Watt Amplifier Deck, Phelps Dodge (4 cavity, I Think) UHF Duplexer,
GE Power