-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n9wys
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:31 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: 900mhz , DTR, 906 to 923.75 MHz FHSS

Brian,

Why would you think you can't use an amp (or higher power) on 900 MHz as an
Amateur? My repeater station is 150W, with added gain via the antenna
system; my mobiles are 12W (but there are 35W units available), and my HT's
are 4W units...

Mark - N9WYS
N9WYS/R 927.5250 (PL 151.4) Joliet, IL