From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon Nov 24 13:11:49 2008
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] info on Kenwood TKR-720

Hi all,

Can anyone provide some information on the Kenwood TKR-720 repeater?
I checked eham.net but did not find any reviews. What I'd like to know:
- Does it have good sensitivity and clear audio?
- In general, is it a good repeater?
- Can it be easily tuned down to amateur frequencies?
- How can it be programmed? Do we need special software?

How would you compare it with the TAIT T800 units (if you are
familiar with both)?

73,

Andreas - 5B8AP