I have a RLS1000B connected to a RC210.  I have a 220 link radio on
the RLS1000B and the RC210 is connected to a UHF repeater.

The TX audio from 440 to 220, PTT on 220 (when the 440 is keyed), COS
from 220 to 440 (which then keys the 440)is all fine.

However I can't get 220 audio back to 440.  I checked connections and
everything is fine.  I plugged the 220 radio directly to the RC210 and
works great.  I have a "plug" in line to switch some pins around to
make that cable work when plugged into the RLS1000B.  Checked out fine.

The paper I have on it is real dim on details.  Tried the RX pots on
both units...no joy.  Almost as if it doesn't have enough signal or
something.

Ideas?
Thanks,
Robert