Bill,
That is interesting that you are having the problem with the duplexer
not tuning down to 440.8.

This duplexer that I have will tune down to at least 440.0 with no
problem on the duplexer running out of pass tuning range. The problem
that I am having is with the notch sliding adjustment on the top of
the cans running out of adjustment range on the notch tuning. The
screwdriver pass tuning adjustments on the front of the unit have
plenty of range. I never did run them all the way in just to see how
far they would go, but they will go well below 440.8. I will try your
suggestion of tuning it up on the higher end of the band tonight if I
get home early enough.

I have one of these style duplexers on our 444.525/449.525 225 watt
Micor repeater running at 150 watts with a Angle linear preamp on the
receiver with no problems, so I know they can be made to work at the
higher end of the band.

I don't think a T1500 deries duplexer will perform as well at that
power level.

I was hoping someone had a manual that covered the duplexer. I can not
find any reference to the specifications or parts list in the MSR or
MSF manuals that I have.

Thanks,
Joe

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hudson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>