From: Arthur R Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Manual needed Motorola S-1320A Signal Generator
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 7:34 PM

            I have 2 Motorola S-1320A-1 Solid state signal generators in my
shop

that I need to service. One has intermitant 1000hz tone sometimes it

works and usually when you need it it doesn't. The other has a power

supply problem.  I would like to find a manual for this either borrow,

rent or buy. I use it for repeater site work and it takes a beating but

I can't afford to upgrade right now. Does someone out there have a

manual on the shelf that would be willing to assist.  Thanks Art.  Can

respond off list to [EMAIL PROTECTED] com