I have a couple of UHF WACOMs that _appear_ identical to Telewave.
Telewave claims that they share a "common design heritage" (I think
thats the exact wording). I am extremely happy with the design, and I
have used Telewave support for other things and have found them to be
easily the best I've seen for support. I'm a ham, I buy one thing from
a company like Telewave every ten years, but they treat me like a
king. A HUMAN answers the phone and it usually takes ONE transfer to
be with the right person who will always help.

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-838-3034

<*> Your email settings: