Hi all,

just came across this group via a link, joined and have been reading
some interesting posts and replies.

It appears there are some quite knowledgable people in the group.

However, I would like to try setting up a UHF repeater using 2 IC-400
pro's, but have not been able to find any info in the group regarding
this radio.
Maybe i'm going blind in one 1, and can't see out the other, lol

If some one can point me in the right direct, that would be very much
appreciated.

ps. I have an OPC-617 and 2 radios as well as a 12db aerial about 30
feet high.
I'm also running a digital display 8-18v 11amp power supply.

Regards to all,
Rolf
from
South Australia