  From: John Everson
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:56 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MX-4 Memory exp board for ACC 850

  Hello to the group.

  I recently purchased an 850 controller with a repeater. The controller
  did not work when I powered it up. Upon inspection, I found that the MX-
  4 memory board (aftermarket I assume) had come unplugged from the main
  board. My question is, which way does it plug in? The connector is not
  keyed. The MX-4 sits perpendicular to the main board. So, does the
  board sit over the top of the main board, or the other direction,
  facing the phone patch board?

  I have no documentation for the MX-4 so I am a bit in the dark.

  Thanks in advance.

  John  AB6LI