From: Terry <wx3m.te...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] VHF Unified Chassis Micor
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 3:22 PM

            From retired parts, I am attempting to assemble a VHF Micor Unified

chassis into a repeater. I already succesfully assembled the UHF model.

I can not under any circumstances get any local speaker audio from the

VHF chassis.

The receiver is working and producing discriminator noise, measured at

receiver pins 15 and 16.and on meter position 5.

The audio squelch board works in another station.

The audio pass board is good.(tried 2 other working parts from mobiles)

Jumpers 1, 4, and 5 on the TLN 5644 backplane are in.

J5-14 is jumpered to J5-19

On the backplane board, where the 30 receiver interconnect board pins

come through, pin 6 to 14 in jumpered.

J2 19 is jumpered to 20

What say you?

Thanks,