I know we have really got off topic Somewhat and I hate to add to It But
I do agree Location Location , A lot of Great information has been give
by some Professionals  in the Field and on this group ,  Here is A Nice
Site I might have posted it Before Some Might not Even know what is
available   from their location ,

 I did not put in any Personal info just My Zip and it worked find and
found  some Good info relating to DTV  If You wish to customize it for
Your Location  or A friend just put in that info too. , I just don't
like doing that Not knowing where it will end up , It is like Not
wanting People to know Who or where We live then We get a Ham Plate .

Look around on the Site for other Communications info Maps Etc

73 De Don KA9QJG

Check it out http://www.tvfool. <http://www.tvfool.com/> com/

Have you ever wondered what television signals are being broadcast in
your area? Perhaps you've recently purchased a new HDTV and you're
looking for some High Definition content. Or maybe you're just
looking for some additional sources to compliment your existing cable
and/or satellite services. Well, here's a tool that can analyze your
location to help determine what FREE broadcasts might be available in
your neighborhood.
This tool can help answer questions like
- Which broadcasters are transmitting locally?
- How far are the transmitters from me?
- Which direction should I point my antenna?
- How strong are the signals in my area?
- What analog and digital channels are available?
- (NEW) How will things look after the analog shutoff in Feb-200