If you interfere with the digital signal, the viewer will not know
anything as to there being interference.
All they will see is that they cannot see the channel 2 TV station.
On the flip side, the digital wide band noise generated by the TV
station will probably render 6M totally useless.
The digital transmitter has a Mask filter between the transmitter and
the antenna.
The skirts on this filter are almost vertical.
This is a very effective filter.
The in specification out of band noise can be very high.

73
Glenn Little
WB4UIV
Chief Engineer