>But, I haven't seen any DTV tuner boxes with clocks and/or scheduling
>capabilities to tune the correct channel prior to the recording device
>starting up.
>
>Has anyone else seen one of those?  (Other than building a home-brew DVR
>with MythBox or buying a similar commercial product...)

<http://www.solidsignal.com/dtv2009/compare/digital/converter/boxes/>
shows three models with a "VCR Timer":
- Echostar DTV Pal Plus
- Echostar TR-40CRA
- Zinwell ZAT-970A

I think I read somewhere else that the Echostar modes let you select
programs on the program guide to automatically set up the timer,
while the Zinwell makes you manually enter the time and channel
info.  I haven't used any of these models personally.

>Nate WY0X

Steve

---
Steve Strobel