  From: ray kalbfeld
  To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:40 AM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] True ValueHardware Software [Hardware]
(controller) in your repeater?

  does anyone know where i can get RSS software to program my little Motorola
R100 repeater and my HT600 walkietalkies?

  Raymond P. Kalbfeld
  16850 Collins Avenue  Suite 112-463
  Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160

  Cell     786-267-7555
  Office  305-831-1488
  rpkalbf...@hotmail.com

  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  From: wa7...@cox.net
  Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:02:22 -0700
(controller) in your repeater?

  Yes,
  Works good for a low cost repeater controller.
  Also does a link if you want.
  Dennis