Ok as a broadcast Engineer I can answer this for you.
 Its an AM Tower.... Yes you need an Isocoupler.. they are not cheap. depending
on how deep your pockets are. If you want one that wont affect the  AM stations
performance
 go with Kintronic Labs
http://www.kintronic.com/

Iso couplers are custom made for your frequency. they are not stock Items.
they will need to know the frequencys, in and out  and that it is a repeater.
and the power output.
when dealing with AM broadcast stations   Do not us TX-RX as recommended...
go with a company that specalizes in AM broadcast, and Kintronics is the Best.

You mount this Isocoupler on the Tower itself or on the ATU box if its within a
few feet of the Tower.... If not. that length of cable from the Tower to the
isocoupler will Be Hot. and Its length can affect the Broadcast stations
Tuning. even at less than 6 feet. so Be very careful.

 I just delt with an AM station that had an FM translator on it and cell
antennas being Installed. without iso couplers... and the owner wondered why He
had Problems with his station...
If your wondering I  Build,and maintain AM stations for a living

Neal Newman- KA2CAF/ WQEN680

 East Coast Regional Engineer- MRBI