From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of skipp025
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:52 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Syntors at the salvage yard. Drive level to the
45 watt VHF PA?

Re: Syntors at the salvage yard.

Drive level to the 45 watt VHF PA?

****

Yesterday we made it over to a longtime friend's Government
Surplus Buyer/Seller/Dealer location/warehouse. He's got a
great deal on LaMarche rack mount battery chargers if anyone
is seriously looking for one.

In one portion of his facility/building... he scrapped a
fair number of VHF Syntor mobiles for the estimated weight
value of the aluminum heat sink (metal). A truly sad day
for surplus Motorola Syntor radios ...

All the circuit boards were removed and sitting in pile so
I picked up and purchased (cheap) a fair number of the 45
watt RF PA PC-Boards (still in darn good shape).

So... can anyone quickly tell me the drive level?

Board has two transistor stages
driver M9860
final M2511
reported output power rating 45 watt.