need the new ver. of the cable  the old one does not work with it.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:10 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Vertex VXR 5000

  Does anyone know where I can find a VPl-1 programming cable? Seen some
  on Ebay but they are listed as not working with the VXR-7000, are the
  pinouts differant from the mobile ham radios to the repeater the VPL-1
  is supposed to work with?

  Purchased a UHF repeater to run on Echolink, planning on the
  Tigertronics Signalink USB interface. Has anyone used the Signalink
  with success?

  Can I run IRLP off the same Signalink or is a seperate interface
  required?

  Thx,

  Joe