A GE Mastr II is easily modified. The modification instructions are readily 
available on this list's supporting website:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/geindex.html

I have 45 UHF GE Mastr II radios that are perfect for conversion to repeater 
duty. If you are looking for a conversion kit, we can help you out there as 
well. We can provide all the switches, wire, etc. that you would need for a 
successful conversion. This would save gathering these parts and pieces 
yourself.

If you are interested further, please contact me off-list.

Good luck with your 1st machine!!
Scott - Repeater-Builder (The company)

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Rd
Boswell, PA 15531

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "lou_c1357" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 11:11 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Looking for UHF Radios for Repeater....


> OK so I have posted a few times about building a repeater.  Well I
> think I am ready now to take the plung and start working on building a
> UHF repeater.  So for a starting point I want to build a UHF (70cm)
> repeater.  To start I am looking for a good radio that can be
> converted.  What do you recommend that can be easily modified???
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.19/1941 - Release Date: 02/08/09 
17:57:00

Reply via email to