Hi all.

I am working on a Micor repeater (not Mobile) and I am having problems with the

Squelch and Audio circuits. Actual original usage of the Micor repeater is
unknown.

The repeater will have an external controller.

The only module used is the Station Control modified per repeater-builder.

Transmitter is all ok.

I can not get the Squelch to work with a correctly adjusted/aligned receiver. I
also can not get
the audio to the speaker with any volume. Very low level. I have both an
unmodified
audio/Squelch board and a modified (per repeater builder).

I suspect I need some jumpers on the Unified Chassis interconnect (mother
board) in the RX area but for the life of me, I can't seem to figure it out.
I might also have to make some changes on the receiver interconnect board

The Unified Chassis interconnect board (mother board) is a TLN 5944A.
The receiver interconnect board is a TLN 5646A1

I believe I have the correct schematics for all modules.
Any Ideas

Thanks
Ralph, W7HSG