If you can find a elecrical suppy house ,they mmay carry GC products. They uesd
to have small lots of fish paper.Or,A elec.moter rebuilder. -Varcilot,As I
remember.jerry

--- On Thu, 3/5/09, Daron Wilson <da...@wilson.org> wrote:
From: Daron Wilson <da...@wilson.org>
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] OT Fish paper
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 8:09 PM

I found it recently online, we use it
for wrapping cables before ‘sewing’ them into place on cable tray
in Central Offices.  I don’t remember where I got it, but if you
search around for waxed string, sewing cables, fish paper, something like that
you’ll find a source for the waxed string and sewing ‘needles’
 used for telecommunications work.

Good luck!

: