Boy, Yahoo really mangled the URL, even though I put it in angle brackets.
Let's try re-naming the file without spaces, maybe that will work...

<http://www.broadsci.com/AntennaSweepsR1.pdf>

Bob - the file opened fine for me, both locally and from the web site.  I'm
using Acrobat 9.0.  The document info shows it's PDF version 1.5 for Acrobat
version 6.x or later.  I've had a few other cases where I couldn't open
recently-produced PDF's sent to me by others using Acrobat 9; upgrading to
the current version of Reader fixed it, even though the files should be
compatible with Acrobat 6 or later.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A