From: Tom, N6MVT <n6...@comcast.net>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Decibel dipole array sweeps
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 4:09 PM

Also, I have seen some of the dipoles get modified with short stainless machine
screws+nuts drilled through the top & bottom of the dipole elements, to help
get the Return Loss even better at lower freqs.

Not sure what, if any, skewed pattern is introduced by doing the machine screw
mod or not. Quite often it's hard to tell any changes in the field unless it is
very drastic.

Tom