At 09:01 3/23/2009, Mark wrote:
>Thanks, Bob.  Apparently you and I are in the same boat.  I have the full
>version of Acrobat 5 installed, and if I try to upgrade the reader only, it
>corrupts the entire installation.  And I'm too cheap to go out and
>spend the $$$ for a new version.  ;-)

Mark, my morality about this is that if Adobe screws something up so that
I need a whole new version, I will buy it ANYWHERE I can (at the lowest
price).  I generally support getting real copies from vendors, but when the
vendor screws me, I return the favor....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg1 at wcf dot com
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html