--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Kris Kirby <k...@...> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Mar 2009, k5in wrote:
> > This is directed to you: If I have a DB413 and I am going to use it on
> > 441.950 you are saying there will be some down tilt in the pattern?

No, there will be no downtilt or uptilt with a corporate-fed stacked dipole
antenna.  The main lobe may become fatter, and sidelobes may increase, but
their elevations remain the same.  Jeff's earlier post explained it very
clearly.

Kris, I believe that your findings are a result of having real ground under an
antenna, in which case you'll find similar data no matter what kind of antenna
you model.

Laryn K8TVZ