HI BOB! NOTHING CLOSE TO WHAT I SEE ON REPEATER BUILDER.  THANKS BOB

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Bob M. <msf5kg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Bob M. <msf5kg...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] MARATRAC
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 10:54 AM

If the locations don't match, search for the original data values. They'll
probably be very close to the locations in the article, or offset by some fixed
amount that will be consistent for the other addresses too.

Unless of course someone already hex-edited the version you have, in which case
the values won't be the same no matter what you do.

Bob M.
======